Angles

Hi all, for the last couple of weeks we have been learning about how to measure angles using a protractor. I discovered that there aren’t only 3 different types of angles, there are reflex angles and there are revolution angles. I really enjoyed learning about angles especially finishing the angles matrix that we had to complete. I found out how to measure an acute angle, an obtuse angle and how to measure a reflex angle. I am most proud that I was able to finish my angles matrix in only 1 week that we were assigned for it. I had fun learning about angles and would do it again in a heartbeat. I most enjoyed when we are allowed to choose which activity we would like to do on the angles matrix. I found out we can use angles in our normal every day lives, we mostly see angles on corners. An a cute angle is an angle that is less than 90 degrees, a right angle is 90 degrees, an obtuse angle is more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees, a straight angle is 180 degrees and a revolution angle is bassicly a cirle.

Image result for types of angles

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MEASURE A REFLEX ANGLE? If you do comment below

4 thoughts on “Angles

1. Hi Alessandro,
    I also really enjoyed Angles, and I also learnt a lot about angles. My favorite thing was the Angles Matrix.

What was your favorite thing that you learnt or you did?